View post (Favourite guitarist)

View thread

matonanjin2
matonanjin2
01/21/2020 4:47 pm
Originally Posted by: snojones

I have to agree with Jeff Beck. If you are not familiar with his work watch "Jeff Beck live at Ronnie Scotts"....

HE MAN IS A GENIUS AND AN ABSOLUTE FRETBOARD WIZARD!

Agreed with everything you said. The concert at Ronnie Scott's is excellent. There is also a documentary out on Jeff Beck. It is called, "Still on the Run". The title is similar to that; I'm not sure that is exact title. I also believe it is available on ShowTime but maybe one can stream it somewhere.

It's a fascinating documentary. And it is not like some documentaries that are 3rd party and one can not be completely sure about the authenticity. This one interviews his bass players, contempories including Clapton, producers, and, most importantly, Beck himself. It starts off with him working on one of his hot rods!

Must viewing for every Jeff Beck fan.

[u]Guitars:[/u] 2014 PRS Santana, 2013 PRS Paul's, 2009 PRS Hollowbody, 1972 Gibson ES-325, 2012 Fender Strat American Standard, 2012 Yamaha Pacifica, Martin M-36, Martin 000-15M, Seagull S6 Classic[br][u]Amps:[/u] Fender Blues Junior III, Boss Eband JS-10, Line 6 POD 500X, Quilter Microblock 45