Re-classifying lessons as "unwatched"

sherzlich
sherzlich
12/27/2019 11:04 pm

Anyone no how to change a video back to showing as unwatched? I've watched ahead in a couple of tutorials to get a feel for what was coming up. However, I didn't practice or learn the lessons, which are now checked as having been watched. It's confusing as to where I actually am in the tutorial. It takes me several times thru a video lesson before I even begin to get comfortable with the content. I'd like to be able to control whether that lesson is checked off as complete based upon whether I feel like I'm ready to move on. I know how to "uncomplete" a completed tutorial but not how to "unwatch" a watched lesson

Thanks

# 1
nickford2001
nickford2001
12/28/2019 12:08 pm
Originally Posted by: sherzlich

Anyone no how to change a video back to showing as unwatched? I've watched ahead in a couple of tutorials to get a feel for what was coming up. However, I didn't practice or learn the lessons, which are now checked as having been watched. It's confusing as to where I actually am in the tutorial. It takes me several times thru a video lesson before I even begin to get comfortable with the content. I'd like to be able to control whether that lesson is checked off as complete based upon whether I feel like I'm ready to move on. I know how to "uncomplete" a completed tutorial but not how to "unwatch" a watched lesson

Thanks

# 2
nickford2001
nickford2001
12/28/2019 12:12 pm

Aye mate all good iam just back from pub and a pit pissst any way what where u saying?

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.