View post (I've seen all good people)

View thread

andrew.colomb
Full Access
andrew.colomb
Full Access
02/05/2020 4:58 pm

Thank you very much Wolverine. I do go for private lessons and will definitely consider Dave in the future.

Originally Posted by: W O L V E R I N E

Hi again Andrew,

i've taken lessons with Dave since summer 2017, and continue into my retirement. [br][br]

best decision I've made in this life, seriously. I've wanted to be a good player as long as I can remember and spent years trying to get it on my own, jumping between tab books, vhs tapes, and scattered YouTube videos.

Dave provides the structure and accountability that I need and tailors each lesson to keep me moving forward towards my goal. My kids and friends have really noticed the improvement, and every single lesson I learn something valuable. [br][br]

I can remember a while back there was a part in "Smoke on the Water" that I thought I kinda had, and other parts I totally didn't, but Dave patiently walked me through each, learning them the right way and correcting to a more economical fingering that put me in a better starting spot for the next more difficult phrase, helping me get the thing right, at my own pace.

I'm very thankful my wife saw how important this instrument was to me and gave me the nudge that a quick 30-minute lesson with someone was worth the investment in myself. She was right ! [br][br]

Wolverine