View post (Godin Progression)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
10/12/2019 12:10 am

Hahaha..GAS strikes again. Familar with that feeling only all too well William MG.

That Seymour Duncan JB Jr in the bridge looks interesting. No experience of it, I hadn't heard one before either.

I'd like it a lot from its neck and tech specs. 42mm Graphtech TUSQ nut, 12" radius with what appear to be medium jumbo frets. I'm sure you will too. Looks DDG.

What's the actual neck profile? e.g. modern C or D? I'm guessing it'll be one of either to remain consistent with the other contemporary neck specs. The specs don't state it or the string spacing, but I'm surmising it'll be 11mm (10.8mm if the OEM Godin bridge is US manufactured).

I feel your anticipative excitement.

PS. Meant to ask but forgot. What is the little black thing beside what I presume is the tone control? Godin don't list coil split of the humbucker or a dry switch as a feature.

Re-edit: Disregard. Just watched that review vid to discover it's the HDR. toggle, which I did note mysteriously listed in the specs, albeit without any elaboration or hotlink to an explanation of what HDR is.