Backing Track Player with BPM.... .

SteveHey
SteveHey
09/29/2019 4:42 pm

Been looking for simple backing track player for android phone where you can adjust BPM for practice sessions when playing through amp etc...

What I want to do is download backing tracks from fundamental training and alter BPM and play as required BPM for learning...

Is this something a lot use and has anyone got any good ideas for what backing track player I should use for this?

Thanks in advance....

Steve.....

Total Beginner at 51, looking to master the skills needed..............

# 1
manXcat
manXcat
09/29/2019 9:53 pm

There are a zillion out there. Best way is to try a few and see [u]which one is preferred fit for[/u] you.

The usual caveat that none they're all either plagued with adds or "in-app purchases", so a modest purchase is necessary for any you'll likely want to use.

I tried a few and ended up using Music Speed Changer for a while. I still have it installed. It's KIS in keeping with my philosophy, has a straighforward easy to use clean interface without the bling or superflous to purpose gimmicky 'features'.

# 2
SteveHey
SteveHey
09/30/2019 5:55 pm

Like the look of the Music Speed Changer app, we wanted something simple and easy to use and this seems to do the job fine....

Not bothered about paying to use, a few $'s is better than annoying ads and everyone has to make a living....

Thanks manXcat

Steve.....

Total Beginner at 51, looking to master the skills needed..............

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.