Can you...

NickFerra
NickFerra
09/23/2019 6:45 am

Can you view the lessons on a big screen tv? Like what youtube does to where you can watch a video on your phone and you have the option to put it on your tv? Know what I'm talking about? Lol

What about the ps4? Can I bring up the videos through that?

Thanks

# 1
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
09/23/2019 1:14 pm

Hi Nick,

I can use screen share (Smart View) on my Samsung Note 9 to cast to my smart tv. I rarely use it because of the loss of functionality. For some reason, using either Chrome or the native Samsung browser, the Loop function will not work.

The function links will only appear on the desktop version so if you do try it you will have to switch over from the mobile version which automatically loads.

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 2
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
09/23/2019 4:28 pm

I'm too old school to have a smart phone. Besides, I'm a fifteen minute drive from my house to any cell phone coverage... you know... western Montana.

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 3
ooloncoluphid
ooloncoluphid
09/25/2019 6:17 pm
Originally Posted by: NickFerra

Can you view the lessons on a big screen tv? Like what youtube does to where you can watch a video on your phone and you have the option to put it on your tv? Know what I'm talking about? Lol

What about the ps4? Can I bring up the videos through that?

Thanks

I've viewed most of my lessons on a Samsung smart TV's built-in web browser. A PS4 would probably work too though.

# 4
manXcat
Full Access
manXcat
Full Access
09/26/2019 1:48 am

Can you view the lessons on a big screen tv?

[p]

Yes.

Optimum way is through a browser. There are numerous ways of achieving it.

[br]Most straightforward requires a reasonably contemporary smart TV capable of DL a browser app if it hasn't its own. All of the big brands are capable of this. e.g. Samsung.

The other preferred options if your TV doesn't have a browser or support DL a browser AP involves using a third party device directly, usually Android driven. e.g. Amazon Firestick TV or Google Chromecast, but there are a myriad of options.

I use both methods on our TVs as a newer one has inherent Smart TV browser support whereas the older ones don't. Firestick TV with its own Silk browser, or DL your preferred, works great with those. I can confirm the GT desktop site loads and works with them both for use with lessons.

# 5
watchlegallyseries
watchlegallyseries
04/15/2020 10:11 am
Originally Posted by: ooloncoluphid

[br]What about the ps4? Can I bring up the videos through that?

watchseriesonline.live

[br]Thanks

[br]I've viewed most of my lessons on a Samsung smart TV's built-in web browser. A PS4 would probably work too though.

What about Xbox as I have got this console. Can I watch lessons on a bigger screen using Xbox?

# 6
Frizzy Totay
Frizzy Totay
04/15/2020 11:32 am

I use GT through my Xbox. Just use Edge (the browser app) to search to search for the website. It works fine. 👍

# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.