View post (Five (not so long) Hours!)

View thread

stratmanjimbo
stratmanjimbo
07/09/2019 8:13 pm

D.C.:

I've followed you since your days with TrueFire and I have to say that especially for lead guitar lessons...........you really rock!! No fluff, just accurate description and demonstation along with explanation just hits a real...........excuse the pun...........chord with me!! I could probably cut and paste my cooments but hopefully you appreciate the fact that we all appreciate all your effort and hard work to get these lessons across to us!! I joke in the title about five hours which is pretty accurate on what it takes me to really get these more intermediate/advanced lessons down....but the alternative ............me on my own...........would be considerably much longer and frustrating!! You and Tom absolutely nail your lessons and as I wrote........you don't belabor too many sections but rather respect the fact that we're no slouches on guitar to tackle these types of lessons in the first place so you rely on this correctly and we benefit by getting more information during limited practice times!! Now........and I'm repeating myself again from past comments on your work........if I could just get everything automatically retained and locked in........first time, every time!!! I do realize it's best to hope to come away with a few cool new concepts every time and not expect immediate retention of what may have been months of work for you to produce in lesson form in the first place!!! Fantastic job here once again, buddy!! Now take the rest of the day off!! :>) Jim C.