View post (Un Happy)

View thread

Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
06/21/2019 5:11 pm
Originally Posted by: Dave Nightcaps

Has any 1 else on here had problems with the notation on F1 cross the line song ? To me it looks like the amount of measures written down does not match up with the video lesson.

I have asked twice for verification from the Gt team but just get ignored. Wondering if anyone else doing F1 had problems with this .

Quite honestly very disappointed that Gt wont communicate and am seriously thinking of leaving if they cant be bothered to get back to me .On the advertising its all support support and very quick to contact when you first want to sign but am disappointed when you have a genuine query you are ignored

Very poor Gt have just canceled my subscription

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your patience here, I've been able to look at this a little deeper. First off, I want to clarify a few things.

Can you tell us which video you're referring to specifically? When you say lesson, do you mean 'Learn the Song Cross the Line', or the 'Play along' portion?

Also, when you say that the measures that are written do not match the video lesson, can you tell us how many measures you see/hear?

Having just played and watched the entire 'Play Along' lesson myself, I can tell you that the notation matches exactly what Lisa plays. The lesson I'm referring to is here:https://www.guitartricks.com/lesson.php?input=22961&s_id=1869

Remember that the 'D.S. al coda' on measure 26 requires you to go back up to measure 5, which has the segno sign. And then from there you follow the notation again until you hit the end of measure 23, which has a 'Da coda' sign which moves you to the coda sign at the beginning of measure 27. From there onward, you should be good as long as you keep time with the repeats and everything else.

Apologies if you knew this already, but if you didn't, I hope that makes sense!

Best,

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.