Just wanted to say THANK YOU!

samanthawolfe69
samanthawolfe69
05/13/2019 5:35 pm

Hi my name is Samantha and on my 50th birthday this year I decided to cross off one of the things on my bucket list - learning to play guitar! Music is a HUGE part of my life and I've always wanted to play but never had the time, finances or courage to try before now. After searching the Internet and trying some stuff on my own, I ran across your add on YouTube and subscribed. Best thing I've ever done! Your format is flawless. It's organized and specific and so easy to understand. As a true beginner I've been learning with Lisa McCormick and I can't say enough positive things about her! She is truly gifted! I feel like I've spent so much time with her that we are somehow "friends" and I will talk to my computer to her as if she were standing next to me. She really brings a personal "feel" to each lesson. I'm learning so much and progressing well I think. Most of all I'm having a BLAST! Thank you to all your creators for this wonderful interactive program. You are helping me achieve my dream!! Looking forward to many many more hours of fun learning to be my own personal ROCK STAR!

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
05/13/2019 9:58 pm

hi Samantha,

I'm so happy to hear you've started to learn guitar! And I'm glad you're enjoying it. And yes, Lisa is definitely a fantastic instructor!

As always, let us know if you have any questions!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/15/2019 2:05 pm

Hi Samantha, my good friend!!!!

SO great to hear from you, on your Rock Star journey!! And honored to be a part of it!

With love from your biggest fan, Lisa

Lisa McCormick, GT Instructor
Acoustic, Folk, Pop, Blues

Full Catalog of Lisa's Guitar Tricks Tutorials
Find Lisa on Facebook!
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.