I need advices from guitar composers

lukaslord.official
lukaslord.official
04/17/2019 3:46 pm

A few months ago i start compose my own guitar music. I thought it's time to stop playing only music of other artist, and right time to start creating something own.

I need good feedback from proffesionalists. Can someone tell me something about my compositions? I still dont know should I try to compose more music, or i need to more practice and learn before i will start do it? I will be very grateful for your advices.

[br]You can find all my songs here

https://www.reverbnation.com/lukaslord/songs

# 1
maggior
maggior
04/22/2019 9:35 pm
Originally Posted by: lukaslord.official

A few months ago i start compose my own guitar music. I thought it's time to stop playing only music of other artist, and right time to start creating something own.

I need good feedback from proffesionalists. Can someone tell me something about my compositions? I still dont know should I try to compose more music, or i need to more practice and learn before i will start do it? I will be very grateful for your advices.

[br]You can find all my songs here

https://www.reverbnation.com/lukaslord/songs

I am no professional, but I liked your music. The recordings have a bit of a lo-fi vibe to them. If that is not what you are going for, you may want to brush up on recording, micing, and mixing techniques. A lo-fi vibe is cool though and can give the music character...worked for Jack White :). A lot of modern music is overly polished so something more real and gritty can be refreshing.

It's hard to say when/where you put a stake in the ground and say "OK, I'm good enough, this is good enought" and commit your music to tape. No matter what, as time goes on you will continue to grow musically, so any recordings you make are going to be a snapshot in time of where you were at musically at that point in time.

Are you striving to be a professional musician and sell your music? I think a lot depends on what your goals are also.

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.