View post (New Chat - Testphase)

View thread

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
10/27/2002 10:34 pm
Hi Folks!

Some of you might remember tha old chat i have set up a few months ago, but the applet was crap so it didnt realy make the cut..

now i have found a new applet that is easy to use and webbased, so that you do not have to download anything. Depending on the connection it might take a bit till it loads up at yer first visit, but once you are logged in there will be no further delays.

Basically all you have to do is go to the url below and wait till it´s fully loaded (it will ask you for a Nickname when it´s done) enter a nick and it will automatically take you into the chatroom.

http://www.mind-gate.net/chat/GT/

dont expect me in there within the next few hours - its late here and i´m off to bed.

There will be a user online called "BattleBot" - it is a chatbot - so dont try to get him involved into a discussion - he won´t answer. His task is to watch the chat - he isnt completely set up yet, but he will not hesitate to kick you off the channel when you start swearing.

As soon as a few peeps are in there i will assign channeloperators (preferably guitartricks hosts and moderators) so that we have a crew that will constantly keep an eye on the chat.

give it a try!

Cheers!

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]