Upcoming lesson

troyfletcher
Full Access
troyfletcher
Full Access
03/03/2019 10:23 pm

Hey Dave!

I have an upcoming lesson. Anything to do or have ready prior?

Thanks in advance!

Troy

# 1
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/04/2019 5:00 pm

Hi Troy!

Yes, I see you've booked a lesson with me for next week. Let me know how long you've been playing, some of your favorite styles to play on guitar, and favorite guitarists. I'll also ask you to play me a couple things of your choice to give me an idea of the level of your playing ability.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Dave Celentano

# 2
stratmanjimbo
stratmanjimbo
03/04/2019 8:32 pm

Dave:

Please don't shoot me...........and I won't interfere again if this is out of turn or whatever but Troy: Dave really nails SRV in his Stevie Ray Vaughn Artist study and you might want to be very familiar with the open E pentatonic and blues scale if not already!! Dave has one of the finest SRV courses out there............and I'm purely a student like you and maybe sticking my nose where it shouldn't be but this scale is especially a must-know!! Also Dave is great with jazz/blues and loves Steely Dan............check out his super coverage on 'Deacon Blues'!!

Jim C.

# 3
W O L V E R I N E
Full Access
W O L V E R I N E
Full Access
03/05/2019 7:11 am

I support stratman jimbo, and add that Dave will mold his expertise to wherever you are on your journey, in many different genres of your interest.

While qStratman jjimbo appreciates how accurate Dave’s SRV lessons are, I would argue the same for his rock lessons that I’m a big fan of, and our classical interested players realize the depth and breadth of his vast instructional skill set.

We have players of many skill levels in the little mini groups were just starting that now meet once a week. We’d love to have you join us if you feel comfortable with 4 or 5 other laid back like-minded guitar enthusiasts. It is so much fun, what guitar playing is supposed to be about imho.

Best of luck, you’ve got a top-notch Sherpa guiding you on your journey. His teaching and lessons continue to help me considerably.

Warm regards,

Wolveirne

# 4
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/05/2019 3:17 pm

Wow! Thanks for the edifying words Jim and Wolverine!! What can I say? I enjoy helping students progress on guitar in any capacity I can. You guys rock!

-Dave

# 5
W O L V E R I N E
Full Access
W O L V E R I N E
Full Access
03/12/2019 1:33 pm

Hey Troy,

I see you and I joined within a month of each other, very cool.

I just wanted to check in and see how your lesson with Dave went?

Curious if your experience on a particular genre or style of music was as satisfying as Stratman JImbo and mine. Do tell.

Have a great day y’all.

# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.