Queensryche Empire Performance Tab

DanL1553
Full Access
DanL1553
Full Access
02/21/2019 9:12 pm

I just discovered your two Queensryche song lessons. It appears to me, based on a quick review, that the Empire Performance Tab ends in the middle of the solo. I don't see the final Chorus/Outro sections. Is it possible that part of the tab was dropped in the conversion to the newer format?

I love both Empire and Silent Lucidity, and stumbled upon both when searching for something else. I was so excited that I forgot what I was originally searching for

Love your song lessons

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/22/2019 1:30 pm

Hey man! Thanks for the kind words!

Yes it looks like the end of the song is missing - great catch! I've alerted the transcription team and we'll have this corrected as soon as possible.

Mike

EDIT: This has been fixed! Thanks again for letting us know!

Originally Posted by: DanL1553

I just discovered your two Queensryche song lessons. It appears to me, based on a quick review, that the Empire Performance Tab ends in the middle of the solo. I don't see the final Chorus/Outro sections. Is it possible that part of the tab was dropped in the conversion to the newer format?

I love both Empire and Silent Lucidity, and stumbled upon both when searching for something else. I was so excited that I forgot what I was originally searching for

Love your song lessons

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2
DanL1553
Full Access
DanL1553
Full Access
02/25/2019 5:06 am

Thanks for the quick response. Happy to help.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.