Hello!!!

danhurley05
danhurley05
01/13/2019 1:27 pm

Hi, my name is Dan and I am 66 years old, retired living in Kentucky and have been futzing around with music my whole life. I have been in bands as a vocalist in my very younger years, and a kind of campfire singer for the rest. Over the last 19 years I have been accumulating guitars and other instruments, as well as recording equipment to play with.

I currently have eleven (11) guitars, a Dobro, an acoustic bass guitar, a Yamaha Keyboard, a Roland V-Drum set, a Mountaib Dulcimer, a Hammered Dulcimer, a Psaltry, a Fiddle,and several Harmonicas.

I record on a Boss 900CD 8 Track recorder with output through a Marshal Acoustic Amp.

To,orrow I am receiving a TC-Helicon Perform-VG Vocal and Acoustic Guitar Processor with a 6 button foot pedal.

With all that said, I am what you call a "Jack of all trades", and not a very good jack. My playing is sporadic, in fact, when I got re-inspired in December, I had not played for over a year.

When I record a song I have to do many retakes due to mistakes and hand fatigue.

I joined soundclick so that I could finally actually learn to play guitar, including the names of all the notes and chordes, and learn how to do scales.

Nice in advance to meet y'all........

# 1
jflipper3
Full Access
jflipper3
Full Access
01/14/2019 6:01 pm

Sounds like you have a good background to build on Good Luck

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.