Yardbirds

jarvismurray85
jarvismurray85
11/27/2018 8:09 am

Hi Mike,

I really enjoy your lessons, I find them very easy to follow and it has definitely inproved my playing. So thank you for that!

Wondering if there are anymore Yardbirds classics coming our way? I understand that most of their catalogue is covers, but they have a great style and some awesome lead playing, would really dig some more!

Cheers mate

- Muz.

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
11/27/2018 1:43 pm

Thank you! Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any more Yardbirds in the queue at the moment.

But please be sure to let us know what songs you would like to see by visiting the Song Request Forum. If we keep collecting user requests, we can keep presenting them to publishers to show there is demand for their songs. That way we have more of a chance of getting permission to teach those songs.

Cheers!

Mike

Originally Posted by: jarvismurray85

Hi Mike,

I really enjoy your lessons, I find them very easy to follow and it has definitely inproved my playing. So thank you for that!

Wondering if there are anymore Yardbirds classics coming our way? I understand that most of their catalogue is covers, but they have a great style and some awesome lead playing, would really dig some more!

Cheers mate

- Muz.

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.