I really want this book,and you might be able to help

kingdavid
kingdavid
10/14/2002 6:04 pm
The said book is "The advancing guitarist" by MIke Goodrich.Laliomace recommended it,and I've checked it out on amazon,and I think he may be right.Another on he recommended is "The complete guitar method",from the berkelee press.Amazon says it's the primary text used at berkelee college of music guitar program,and since I like a structured approach to things(the stuff's that's already been done,researched,etc,I never take other people's work for granted),I would like to have it as well.
Problem is,credit card.Amazon says I can pay them with a check drawn on an american bank,and in dollars.....now,what is an american bank in kenya?Like the local branch of first american ot what.Anyway,I have the feeling that that process will be both a nuisance,and if I'm not lucky,costly as well.
What I'm looking for(now,please don't close this window when you read this,I'm not a con)is someone with a credit card to do the ordering for me.I'll send you the money first(I hope you're not a con either,the houdini could go either way),thro',say,western union.Then you'll do the ordering,but will order that the delivery is done to an address I'll give you(mine,duh!!).The levies and stuff are charged when the item is delivered.I don't if it's by the recipient or the sender,but I will establish that locally.I've also heard dhl advertising somethign to do with them handling your importation shenanigans on your behalf,then you just give them a one-time payment,and in local money,so I'll talk to them as well and see what they got.Maybe they only deal with big-ass orders.It's cheper to pay in our money than in dollars,coz of the differences between the buying and selling rates of the dollar.
So,anyone willing to help out?It won't cost you a penny,just the effort.That's assuming you trust buying stuff over the net(people do it,right?).If you're the saviour I'm looking for,email me and we'll organise.The address is dwanjiru@yahoo.com

# 1
kingdavid
kingdavid
10/15/2002 10:56 am
someone's offered to help,so if you were going to offer to help,is ok,it's been done.Thanx anyway.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.