Guess Who's back

kingdavid
kingdavid
10/13/2002 5:42 pm
I was thinking I was gonna make a big splash coming back to the community,but for some reason,I'm not in that "wuuuuusssssuuuuuuuuuppppppp!!!!!!!" happy mood.It's something to do with the way my folks reacted when I didn't do as well as thye'd hoped in my exams,but it's all good.
Anyway,I'm back from my holidays.I'm resuming college tommorrow,back to what someone calls,and I agree,the "abuse of power masquerading as education...."
So,if the same boys(and the one or two girls) I left are still here,allow me to say hi.
The grizzled vet,wussup!
lalimace,wussup!(btw,im on the verge of buying that book from amazon,but amazon isn't as good as I'd hoped).
Educated film,wussup!
This nirvana fan,Im forgeting your name,dammit!The guy who calls himself the self proclaimed king of long winded posts...s***,oh man,I dont want to go to the forum pages to look for your name,
and I aleways liked your posts,tsk!
you know yourself,wussup!
zep rules,wussup!
benoit,wussup!
friskynibbles!!!wussup!!!
And everyone else \i cant recall right now,WUSSUP!!
I hope to catch up soon,see what's been up,stuff,then we'll see from there.
Im out,butjust for now.

# 1

10/14/2002 2:47 am

Hi fellow guitarist, I hope your journey gave you a new way of seeing the music, of feeling the connection with your instrument, the... ah crap!

hope you had fun and welcome back friend.
# 2
kingdavid
kingdavid
10/14/2002 8:24 am
PONY ONE!!
That's the name I was trying to remember.
The much I knowabout the rest of the world is pretty much what you know.We watch the same CNN.The only place I can "authoritatively" talk about is here in Kenya,where we are on the verge of a general election,and we might get a good govt. in place,coz the current one is truly pathetic,and my poor mastery of the english language is what makes that a gross understatement;I can't find stronger terms to describe it,plus I don't want to get into that anyway.
So,anybody got a record deal while I was away?Or a new gig?Went on tour?A band broke up?Lost a loved one?Went to prison?
Update the lad.

# 3

10/14/2002 12:39 pm

Well, I'm trying to make an album. Simply for me and my friends. They always ask me when I'm gonna put those ideas on tracks. So that's what I'm all about these days.

I find it really hard, I bought a Tascam US-224 (not worth the price) and I'm trying to create some good tracks.

It should be a really mellow album, not any big distortions, something easy to listen to. Probably won't have any vocals, ain't the best singer around.

So expect me to ask a lot of questions to those with recording experience :)
# 4
kingdavid
kingdavid
10/14/2002 5:32 pm
Originally posted by Benoit

...So expect me to ask a lot of questions to those with recording experience :)

This place sounds like it has quite a few people who're good in it.And while too much choice can sometimes be ovewhelming as opposed to being helpful,you'll definitely get help here.
This site wasn't such a bad idea after all ;)
# 5
Dejan Sajinovic
Dejan Sajinovic
10/14/2002 7:53 pm
Who ever you are, welcome back into action!
Dejan S. No speed limit
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.