View post (Choosing a career!!!)

View thread

Incidents Happen
Incidents Happen
10/03/2002 10:06 pm
Originally posted by PonyOne

Incidents, my dad is the head of the english department of one of the most wealthy school districts in the US, and he makes $50,000. Not bad if you're single. But to get a job like that, you've got to go to school quite a bit. So my dad has bills from Yale, Harvard, the University of Washington and Seattle University to pay off, plus my mom's Seattle U bills, and teachers get the WORST benefiets package in the career field, meaning that every year they pay for at least half to 3/4 of their medical per year out of their own pocket. If teaching was such a great profession, a lot of the bad stuff that happened to me throughout my life wouldn't have happened. And have you ever stepped into a public school?

Wisconsin??? Yippie skippy, I'm going to pack my bags and run off to the cheese capital of the US... i can't contain my excitement.... BLLLLAR!!!!! Oh man, I just wet my pants.....

every ****ing thing i say, you tear it apart. its like you can't take any legitimicy in any of my posts. sheesh.