View post (Printing notations)

View thread

f1kss22l
f1kss22l
01/15/2020 8:56 am

I am learning to play guitar for the last year, but I had never the idea to print the notes. Seems to me this is a great idea, and I've tried to print them, but all the notes were fuzzy. I thought this was much more site's issue than mine. I've searched for the solution to solve this problem of mine for some time, and to be honest, I found probably the best way to solve this issue. I have changed my printer toner, as far as I know, this is a well known problem that meets mostly all of the printer users. The toner can have an internal error and this could be solved only by changing it for a new one. But this could be really expensive, you need to change toner once or twice per year depends on how often you are using it. Well, I have a solution for this as well. You can change for a good toner, that have a good paint and the print is good for nearly 20$, or you can find other toner for a reasonable price on this site https://www.mrdepot.ca You will save a lot of money, and you won't lose from quality.