View post (What would you do with a trillion dollars?)

View thread

stratman42
stratman42
09/24/2002 7:42 pm
Exchange it into pounds sterling.....:p Then proceed to pay someone like Malmsteen or Satch to teach me, quit school, fund my own band with good friends and musicians, buy lots of nice guitars, still have lessons with my current teacher cos he's cool, buy a new "cellphone", jam with famous guys, have a nice house, let people download my amazing music off the internet free of charge buy people who are important to me nice houses, set up charities/donate to current ones, fund my school (a supposed technology college) so it has more building materials than MDF,invest a sizeable amount in a high interest account so i never have to work again, buy my own PC so i dont get shouted at whenever i download something or something happpens to this one, buy a whole village in the Yorkshire Dales and live their with my friends.....mebbe a tropical island too..., probably pull a lot more (even if they only want me for my money*sniffle*), still send the odd thing on this forum, fund a HUGE, almost definitive tablature site that would be very reliable, have lots of bodyguards whenever i feel the need, make power metal and prog metal the worlds most popular music genres....somehow, go see lots of ace bands, go see some not so ace bands jus so i can say i've seen them.....is that enough?
Work hard...Play hard...Break a string...:mad:

Actions speak louder than words...
And my actions speak louder than yours :D