View post (What would you do with a trillion dollars?)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
09/08/2002 8:50 pm
first thing first... a child hood ambition i need to forfill....
I'd get on the underground/ the subway, and pull the emergency brakes, and pay the on the spot fine off £200... i would keep repeating this untill i would get bored...
So a few months later, I would begin to use my finances to de-stabalize the markets (and teach the capatalist pig dogs a lesson :D)... in a matter of time, the markets would crumble, and i wouuld be the main holder of world wealth (by this point i would have aquired gold in place of dollars, so should the dollar crash, I'll still be rich)... there would be anarchy, the world armies would be in dissaray, after several months of never once being payed. That would be the chance i'd be waiting for, I'sd seize the world arsenal of nuclear/ boilogical weapons, fire them off into space (or have them destroyed by other means). I would buy the pentagon and other big millarty establishments around the world, and transform it into a botanical gardens, I would share the wealth, fight to solve the clean drinking water problem, yada yada yada, and we'd all live in peace, because i will start schools (cos the old ones will have collapsed), and peace will be taught as a part of the cirriculum, and i'll get them to run lots of tapes of the horrors of war instead of getting them to watch frigging pokemon...

My "houses": would have everything including lots and lots land on witch i'd have my own aircraft hanger (for those genuine echo sounds when your rehersing), man-made lake, danish pastery bakeries, like 10 chefs on call at anyone time (so i can have what ever i want when i want it), guitar facotries, the biggest aquarium you'll ever see, a painting island (where i could go to paint and relax in the tropics), and guitar island (same as painting, but differnt island), pay bill gates to be my court jester, private army for tracking down those who have wronged me... ooops, did i type that last one?, scratch taht *for now*