Just stopping by....

josh_underwood
josh_underwood
09/29/2000 1:16 am
Hi guys I see lots of stuff is going on. Its about to give away that maximizer isnt it? Well good luck to all of ya Except badhorsie, I saw he got one for his B-day. I hope it dosent pick me, I dont deserve it. I read that post from steve vai, good try whoever it was. Its almost time for Halloween CANDY CANDY CANDY YEAH!!!!! I'm gonna be something weird, really weird J.S. Bach. Thats gonna be hard to find the cloths here in texas. What are yall gonna be? I cant wait till christmas!!!!! I got a few new guitars and a head and I found some hugeass speakers in the attic and a pa brain. (Sweet) Blake is still savin' I'll be sure to ask him if he's gonna come back. Well I got to take my anti rejection medicein (Yuck!) It smells like beer. I'm not lying i really had a kidney transplant! if i dident why the hell would i make something stupid like that up? Well bye.
He's totaly Mad,Crazy,Loony Toony And Even Offty Mc.Goofty!!.... I LIKE HIM!!!!!

-------------------------
Have You Been Drinking??
Yes I Have, Ive Been Drinking From the Well Of Eternal Sadness.
-------------------------
ART THOU BETRAYING THE????!!! THY WILL PAYUS THY ULTIMATE PRICEUS!!! FOR THOU ARE THE GUITARUS WIZARDUS!!!!!
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.