View thread

Christoph
is Super Fabulous
Christoph
is Super Fabulous
09/11/2002 1:08 am
Originally posted by PonyOne
Clinton was a great president . . .

Ha . . . bwahahahahahahhahahhhahahaaahahahahahaaaaaaha.

Is that the joke of the day or something? What is one positive thing that he accomplished? (sure go ahead, try and list some, and I'll debunk them just as fast) By the way, he was elected not because he was anyone special, but because he was backed by the economic elite and all the gullible stooges who make up the majority of our voting populace fell for the slogans and the promises.

The only way that the Greenies have leverage in the economy is via what they buy. Their voice is so, so, so small that it gets drowned out by the other economic powers-that-be.

Actually, most of the big name hollywood people (actors, directors, etc) are all "greenies". And their economic power is only matched by their popular influence. Every time that Baldwin idiot gets up and says something about the economy, the President, or the environment it gets major media coverage.

If Bush Sr. had the cajones to go in and kill Saddam, or even just finish what he said he would and help the Iraqi people, and then he and every other president we had would have done something to put a halt ot terrorism, then there was a big bad thing that happened one year ago tomorrow that wouldn't have happened.

Speaking of great things that Clinton has done, wasn't he the one who let Usama Bin Donkass slip through his fingers? What would getting rid of Saddam have done to change that?

I love the US, I just hate the bastards that run it at the moment.

Actually the people running the US right now are the same people who have always run it (and other countries for that matter), rich and powerful people. Whatever figurehead they choose for the moment doesn't really matter (Clinton, Bush, Donald Duck). I just feel we should give credit where credit is due.