View post (I'M BACK)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
09/07/2002 7:13 pm
I'm back... erm, I was gonna post and let you figure that out for yer selves... erm...but i thought i'd save you some time...
What's been happening? There's been talk of a newsletter, can someone fill me in?
I couldn't post for a while, but even if could, I've been working 52 hours a week (40 hours of which are for the minimum wage, and no it's f-ing not f-ing been f-ing any f-ing fun!), cleaning in a bakery... and to make things worse i was on a diet, and i would smell these lovely smells and see this lovely food and never be able to taste it... gggrrrrrrr... and what's worse is that i was working in a room with no windows with a loud machine, for pretty much most of each day..

But i'll have some money to buy a cheap-ish bass and a keyboard, so i can do some serious recording at uni...
THat reminds me, Hey rask! I went and listened to "Elephant riders" by clutch, and goddam it's good... it's got elements of KC and the sunshine band in there, and are really funky. I'll probably get the album. It's low tuned, but it sounds funky rather than dark or heavey... so, much apreciated rask.