Limp Bizkit

metalisbest
metalisbest
08/26/2002 10:49 pm
Who agrees with me that Limp Bizkit sucks now? The first and second album were pretty good, and the third had like maybe three good songs on it. Now that they lost Wes, they don't have anything. I always thought they were good at making music and their instruments but just need another singer.
# 1
Matt V.
Matt V.
08/26/2002 11:54 pm
yeah, limp bizkit does suck nowadays. but i admit that they used to be somewhat respectable when 3 dollar bill yall came out. but they threw it all away for the almighty dollar. its a shame really. but i must say that fred is a good businessman though. he's like the vice president of interscope, he directs music videos, he founded staind,cold and puddle of mudd,sold millions of albums world wide,hell he got to play at woodstock too. if you ask me thats alot of accomplishments that he should be proud of. but yeah, he sucks as a mucsician. that band is nothing without wes.although i did read somewhere that fred will play guitar on the next album. may god have mercy on us all.
# 2
Locomotive breath
Locomotive breath
08/27/2002 12:18 pm
Well if he's gonna play guitar, he had better get that low e dropped a couple of slipknotches so he can play. I didn't like them when it was cool to like them. I guess my brand of rock&roll is void of rap.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.