Best of Guitar Tricks!

stratmanjimbo
stratmanjimbo
04/15/2018 3:47 pm

Perhaps best guitar instructor on the internet for lessons especially breaking down great tunes such as his latest here "From the Beginning" is Mike Olekshy!! Anyone looking for better will be looking for quite some time and Mike is too humble to acknowledge this but I just hope GT gets this and continues to keep Mike (along with a couple other GT instructors......they know who they are!!) keeping on with his song breakdown skills and artist studies!! I simply can hardly wait for Mike's study on Pete Townsend!!

Really, I don't think we give enough of a shout out to instructors like Mike Olekshy and what he brings to the guitar playing table for us!! I recently resigned on for another year because of Mike and a few others.....not that everyone's not good it's just several like Mike, Christopher, Tom and Dave click for me and challenge me and deliver great lessons that sink in and give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about my guitar playing ability rather than frustration!! Jim C.

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/16/2018 1:00 pm

Awww shucks! Seriously, Jim, thanks for the kind words, and so glad you are digging GT!!

Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.