Special Thank You

jasim.hd
jasim.hd
03/30/2018 7:52 am

Hello, everyone.

I know that I posted a similar post a while ago, but words are barely enough when it comes to thanking GT and everyone around here.

When I joined GT, a year and 1 month ago I was a complete beginner with a little to no knowledge about the whole thing, and almost non-existing skills... Today in a couple of hours I'll be on stage with my newly founded band, playing for an audience of 300 people, and yes this is my first time ever to play on stage. We'll be playing Heavy/Thrash Metal for bands like Metallica, Judas Priest, and Iron Maiden.

I could have never done this without all your help and support along the way.

A very special thank you goes for Christopher Schlegel for never getting board answering my questions, Jeff and his awesome support and help, and Ben for creating this beautiful website.

With that being said, thank you all and wish me luck.

P.S. I'm the fat guy on the far right. :)

# 1
andrew.colomb
Full Access
andrew.colomb
Full Access
03/30/2018 10:40 am

Well done!!!

# 2
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/30/2018 3:41 pm

Hey, Jasim!

Originally Posted by: jasim.hd

When I joined GT, a year and 1 month ago I was a complete beginner with a little to no knowledge about the whole thing, and almost non-existing skills... Today in a couple of hours I'll be on stage with my newly founded band

[p]That's outstanding! :)

Thanks for the positive feedback. You deserve most of th credit for practicing enough to make it happen & for getting out there & playing,

[br]Congrats, man! Have a blast. :)

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.