Hello friends !!!

Baron Schmatz
Baron Schmatz
03/16/2018 12:20 pm

Hi there! I am Steve from Germany, 47 years old and just joined guitar tricks a week ago and want to say hello to all of you !!! Even only a few days here I have to say ---- I LOVE YOU. As an absolute beginner and after some years of drumming I bought an e guitar about four weeks ago. I just wantet to learn through internet but there are so much teachers, so much lessons .. so much guitars ... I struggled completely till I found you! I strum now in the beginners course with Lisa (special greetings ... she is an awesome teacher --- every lesson is so much fun, structured and enjoyable -- not to long and well explained), just played a little bit Beethoven and the major scale up and down, very clumsy but with high motivation and fun. Maybe the day will come my cat will not leave the room while I am playing .. for now she does not really enjoy it.

Thank you for your excellent website

See you soon .. babaa

# 1
donpedro1681
donpedro1681
03/16/2018 1:58 pm

!!! Even only a few days here I have to say ---- I LOVE YOU. As an absolute beginner and after some years of drumming I bought an e guitar about four weeks ago. I just wantet to learn through internet but there are so much teachers, so much lessons .. so much guitars ... I struggled completely till I found you! I strum now in the beginners course with Lisa (special greetings ... she is an awesome teacher --- every lesson is so much fun, structured and enjoyable -- not to long and well explained), just played a little bit Beethoven and the major scale up and down, very clumsy but with high motivation and fun. Maybe the day will come my cat will not leave the room while I am playing .. for now she does not really enjoy it.

Thank you for your excellent website

See you soon .. babaa

# 2
donpedro1681
donpedro1681
03/16/2018 2:09 pm

Hi Steve, I´m Peter from Graz in Austria,59 years old and totally new here, startet several minutes ago. Similar to you I have tried different sources in the internet, some of them a value of time I have spent, most of them are not, learning a bit here and a bit there with not much progress in playing....so I hope it was the right choice, landing here

# 3
Baron Schmatz
Baron Schmatz
03/16/2018 3:32 pm

Hi Peter. Nice to meet you.. all the luck for your playing and lots of fun

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.