View post (Christian Music?)

View thread

Christian Soldier
Christian Soldier
04/01/2021 2:19 am

I find it funny when we as Christians...talk about our faith....there are those quick to attack...so the question is why the attacks....?

The mention of My Sweet lord...for one is not a Christian song...George was no Christian, he was a pagan...yet you want to place the religion of George on a pedestal and condemn Christians....why?

but lets get back to what religion and faith is...everyone has a faith or a religion....religion is just to believe in "something" as in there is an object of that religion and faith...

As Christians...the object of our faith is Christ the Lord....for He is the way the truth and the life....and no one goes to heaven except by Him...

yours may be the faucet...you have faith in turning the faucet each and every morning to make coffee...or you may have faith in your car...when you go out to start it...that is faith...whether you want to believe it or not.

As for Christian Music...it stems from all generes....from Rock to Country - Rap to Classical...it covers a wide spectrum....

I can understand there have been many who are offended by what man deems as religion...I to am offended by "man made religion"....and within Christianity many a men have taken what was pure and tainted it by their works and evil....

In closing I will show you what religion is to God of the bible...and it might surprise you.

James 1:27[br] New American Standard Bible[br] 27 Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

So we can see, God's view of religion is pure...where as man made religion is dirty....its been well said...when you mix the dirt of man made religion with the purity of the word of God you get a muddy mess and that is the fallacy of man....

Its also been well said that man's religion is attempting reach the heavens, just as the Tower of Babel...where Christianity is Christ reaching down to save lost souls from the pits of hell.

I'll ask this question to the admin and the owners of Guitar Tricks...if you do not want Christians here. Be stand up enough to say so and I will take my money elsewhere...no harm no foul...but for you to allow other members to attack us for our faith is on you.

Praise be to the Lord God Almighty to Him be the glory forevermore.

Slave to Christ

RD