musical creative

mbw1
mbw1
11/21/2017 8:11 pm

hello

I was wondering about musical creative, how do you get it? I have seach about it and read some things, but is musical creative something you are born with or is it a skill you can delveope ?

or is becuase a lack of music theory or I do just not have the skills yet on my guitar

is all the famous musicians and musicians ingeneral who rigths their own songs destended to be this musical creative genius. I have tried to wirte my own songs and to borrow from others songs to make it my own, but seems like I cant get any good out of it. can I learn to write amazing cacthy riffs like acdc or amazing chord progession like jimi hendrix or write good lyrics like rolling stones?

because all this musicians semm to never run out of ideas, they just keep on making this amazing songs and riffs, can I become like them or is it a born talent , that some people just are meant to be musicians and have these muscial creative and other people just never will have it.

I wanna write my own songs, and my inspiration is mostly acdc and rolling stones, I really whish I have the ability to create these really good and cacthy riffs like angus and malcom young, may he rest in peace. I just ingeneral love rock n roll and blues

hope that somebody can help me, my english is not my first language so i do apoligize for any mistake or misunderstanding, just comment on it and I will rewrite it

# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.