New Member From Halifax, Nova Scotia

JoshuaRichard
JoshuaRichard
08/04/2017 5:58 pm

Hey everyone,

[br]

I'm glad to be here! I'm primarily a drummer, I've been playing for over 8 years, and I've been in a band called 'Luna Amour' for about a year and a half. But I also play guitar, bass, piano and sing, and I have two solo projects. One called 'Eternal Aches' - a deathcore project inspired by my love for poetry and heavy music. The other one is called 'Monsters Who Sleep', an acoustic project aimed more towards people who are depressed, or who have their hearts broken, as my attempt to try and reach out to them.

Eternal Aches can be found on SoundCloud, but Monsters Who Sleep is not currently online. My goal is to be a full time musician making a living in Texas, because I hate the weather in Canada. I recently bought a clear acrylic drum kit that I've used once, but near the end of August, should use it for a show with Luna Amour.

I hope to see you all on the forum sometime!

Thanks for having me. :)

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
08/04/2017 7:22 pm

Hey Joshua,

Welcome to the forums! We don't get a lot of drummers around here so it'll be pretty good to have your perspective on the guitar side of things.

If you have any questions, just let us know and feel free to browse the threads and chime in!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
Matthias Hornstein
Matthias Hornstein
08/06/2017 5:12 pm

Hi Jushua! Glad to have you here!

# 3
JoshuaRichard
JoshuaRichard
08/08/2017 5:11 pm

Thank you both! :)

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.