New: Private 1 on 1 lessons with Dave!

Ben Martin
Administrator
Ben Martin
Administrator
06/21/2017 6:16 pm

Hey guys,

I've got some really cool news: you can now book a private 1 on 1 video lesson with Dave Celentano!

For years we have been getting requests from users that love our lessons, but would like some extra teaching via personal live lessons.

Sometimes it's really helpful to get a little feedback on your playing, or maybe some help on a song or technique that you are working on.

A little one on one time with the right instructor can be really inspiring and go a long way with your playing.

If you don't know Dave yet, he is one of our most popular instructors and a super nice guy. Dave has over 30 years of teaching experience in rock and blues guitar. Not only is Dave an excellent player, he really knows how to connect with students and unlock their potential.

Here are the details for this new program:

How does it work?

You pick a day and time on Dave's schedule and the lesson is done via live video. All you need is a webcam on your computer, a smart phone or tablet to access the live video, and you can be located anywhere in the world. After booking you will be emailed an access link and instructions to get into your session.

How long are the lessons?

When you book you can choose either 30 minutes or 60 minutes. The 60 minute choice gives you a price break and is the best deal.

Is the lesson private, with just Dave and me?

Yes! You and Dave will be the only people in the session.

What will Dave teach me?

Whatever you want to learn! You can discuss your goals with Dave and he will take it from there, helping you with your playing.

How often are the lessons?

You can book one lesson at a time, or a recurring time each week. When you book just select 'recurring' if you want to book the same time each week.

How many spots are available with Dave?

Dave is a busy guy, so we only have a handful of spots each week right now. This is sort of a test program, so it will be kept really small.

I realize this might not be for everyone, but if you think it would help you out, snag a spot while they are still available:

Click here to book a private guitar lesson with Dave!

Thanks guys!

-Ben

# 1
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/24/2017 9:51 pm

Hey guitarists! I'm excited to be offering private 1-on-1 lessons here at Guitar Tricks. Whether you're stuck in a rut, need a playing boost, or simply have specific areas that need addressing, I can help you reach your guitar goals. Feel free to drop me a line here on this forum if you have any questions.

# 2
jusca
jusca
06/26/2017 2:28 am

Nice! Great to see students can get more personalized lessons from instructors they like on the site.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.