Taylor 314ce

chris.verrinder
chris.verrinder
04/21/2017 10:30 am

Chris From the UK

Hi All,

I am waiting on delivery of a new Taylor 314ce just cant wait for the van to turn up with it. I went for this model because I once owned a 300 series Taylor ltd edition with Koa back and sides but due to financial problems I had to sell it something I have regretted ever since. I bought the 314ce from a tayler dealer in the uk but because of the distance purchased it over the internet without playing it, hope that is not going to be a mistake, I just thought how can you not like a Taylor,

You guys in the States probably no a lot more about taylers than we do as they are made in America, Would love to know what you think about this model in the mean time just have to keep looking out the window for the delivery man.

Forgot to say i like to finger pick and a bit of light strumming

Regards

Chris

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
04/25/2017 11:59 pm

Wow, you bought a Taylor 314?! Taylors make fantastic guitars, and the 314ce is worth every penny. It's an excellent guitar, made out of extremely high-quality parts and finished with the highest quality. You did not make a mistake. They usually ship them in a hardshell case too, put on new Elixir strings for you as well. Did you buy it new?

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
chris.verrinder
chris.verrinder
04/27/2017 1:00 pm

Thanks for you're reply

My new Taylor 314ce arrived this morning and the sound just blows me away. The first thing I noticed was how easy it is to play I can play this guitar with a very light touch, I think this guitar is going to push my playing to the next level, I can play chords that I was having trouble with its just amazing.

At the moment I am monitoring the humidity as this guitar has had a long journey from the USA, I am so exited as I have wanted this for so long just had to convince my wife. I would like to thank guitar Tricks as well , as this is where I have learnt to play

Thanks guys &Girls

Regards

Chris

# 3
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
04/28/2017 7:58 pm

Thank you for being part of the community! Take photos, I want to see your new guitar!

Billy

:)

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 4
parrotheadmuddy7
parrotheadmuddy7
06/20/2017 12:34 pm

I love Taylor guitars. Even their lower end models are top quality from all I can gather. I play a Taylor Big Baby and love it. Larger than a Baby and just slightly smaller than full size. Huge sound out of a small package. And like you said, amazingly easy to play. I'm sure yours will only sound better and better with age. Enjoy, and post a pic!

# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.