View post (Jam Along features request)

View thread

Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/05/2020 2:25 pm

Hi Phillip, thanks for reaching out!

Re: your original request, I did forward your request back then, and unfortunately we did not get the go ahead to expand the jam tracks out at that time. I have once again forwarded your request, and we'll see what they say this time.

I have also forwarded your backing track mixing concerns to HQ, and I hope to have an update on that very soon!

Thank you!

Mike

Originally Posted by: PhillipBD

Hi Mike, any update on my request? Thanks!

I'd also like to mention to you (as I posted in Lesson Q & A recently that hasn't been answered by GT yet) - that with some recent "Performance" videos of songs, the GT mix has become not as good as they always have been in the past (replies from others to the post confirm this). The vocals and other instruments have poorly mixed levels where mainly the guitar parts and drums are heard clearly but crush hearing well the vocals, bass, keys, etc. The Performance videos had always been well mixed, where it had simulated playing with a band very well - it's lost that recently. Any chance the recent mixing guidelines for Performance videos can be brought back to the quality levels they had been before?

Thanks Mike for anything you can get movement on for the above two items. Your instruction is awesome as is GuitarTricks!

Best,

Phillip

Tampa Bay USA

Username: PhillipBD

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach