Community Showcase / Fan Fridays :D

Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
03/28/2017 10:04 pm

Psst, hi! I want to hear from you, the awesome, amazing Guitar Tricks community. Every Friday, I'd like to showcase some of your work on our Facebook and Twitter channels.

So please, if you have something you're especially proud of, post it on the forums here, and I'll try and pick out one each week to share to the rest of the world!

Drop a link in this thread or point me to another part of the forums where you have cool stuff!

It's also totally okay to share other people's stuff from Guitar Tricks also! don't be shy, everyone's learning together, and playing music is usually more fun when you're sharing it with others.

- Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 1
maggior
maggior
03/29/2017 1:45 pm

First off, Stitch is awesome!! :)

This is a really cool idea.

I have a couple of things I've done recently that I feel pretty good about. One of them you found on the forum already:

https://soundcloud.com/ballistic_squid/spiritual-aeolian-squid

Something else I've done recently I was pleased with was this:

https://soundcloud.com/ballistic_squid/mellow-squid-jam

# 2
bookas58
bookas58
03/30/2017 2:12 am

On the lighter side of things , guys , if the little beastie in the animation is supposed to be a Koala ( not a bear , by the way ) . 1) He should be in the tree . 2) He is in dire need of a personal trainer and dietician . 3) He is playing way to fast , for a Koala , it would have to be a ballad or very ,very slow blues , as they spend 90% of their time up a tree asleep . They are sort of Australia's wildlife hippy , I think they get high on the gum leaves . Besides that they can be cranky little brutes , like a lead player having a bad hair day.

# 3
Cantokid
Cantokid
04/15/2017 1:29 pm
Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks Admin

Psst, hi! I want to hear from you, the awesome, amazing Guitar Tricks community. Every Friday, I'd like to showcase some of your work on our Facebook and Twitter channels.

So please, if you have something you're especially proud of, post it on the forums here, and I'll try and pick out one each week to share to the rest of the world!

Drop a link in this thread or point me to another part of the forums where you have cool stuff!

It's also totally okay to share other people's stuff from Guitar Tricks also! don't be shy, everyone's learning together, and playing music is usually more fun when you're sharing it with others.

- Billy

Hi Billy, I would love to be a part of this!

I have a YouTube channel which I update regularly. Here’s my latest guitar cover: www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_4DXBIQAgE

For my other English song covers, feel free to check out www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsbXv1NALMJN2yaxQlmD1XAfVbr34Eku0

Cheers!

# 4
Cantokid
Cantokid
04/22/2017 7:18 am

Hi, is this still happening?

# 5
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
04/24/2017 7:34 pm

Still trying to gather more stuff! Once we have a little more stuff, then I'd be able to share it regularly each week on our social media channels. Tell your friends!

# 6
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
05/10/2017 11:14 pm

Sup yall. Billy here and I just wanted to show off this Youtube playlist that consists entirely of your guitar playing!

I want to add more videos from this amazing community of guitar tricks members so if you want to be on the playlist, be sure to drop a link to your guitar youtube videos in this thread!

Check out the playlist and make sure to like and subscribe here:http://ow.ly/YbEJ30bCmFQ

# 7
maggior
maggior
05/11/2017 4:06 pm

I guess youtube has become the service of choice to post music. Seems like a lot of extra work to post music. I'm usually in my pj's after the kids go to bed when I record...nobody wants to see that LOL.

Guess I need to get with the times :).

# 8

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.