Hello all. Incredible site.

kleung21
kleung21
01/19/2017 8:59 am

Hi there Guitartricks. I really do wish I heard of you earlier.

My wife and I have both taken "private lessons" and been disappointed to the point that she had stopped taking lessons altogether. The instructors were nice people, but just lacked an efficient strategy to get us to where we could play the songs we wanted to!

Partly it was our fault as we live in the suburb and obviously, there are less teachers around.

I am so excited by this site. Your basic / structured courses are well taught and I can see that there will be years of content.

More importantly, you have an amazing selection of songs I actually want to learn!

My wife was roped into a year of classical guitar and I played 6 months of beatles simply because that was the type of music that our instructors knew respectively.

Keep up the good work and I am SO glad that I bought an annual membership. The money back guarantee, excellent online reviews and the discounts really helped make the decision worthwhile for me.

I mean, she had ~ 2 years total of lessons and I received 1 year total of lessons before we threw in the towel. Before I found this site, I was still looking around for a guitar teacher but I've now spent the last week learning exactly what I want to!

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
01/19/2017 10:07 pm

Thanks for sharing your story and your satisfaction with our service. We're ecstatic that we can provide valuable and useful learning material for players like you and your wife. We'll continue to provide great content and resources, and looking forward to hearing more about your journey with us. Welcome :)

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.