Dig Your Lessons

whEEZER25
whEEZER25
01/10/2017 12:37 am

Hi Mike ~

I just want to throw some deserved compliments your way - I pick up songs really fast from you. I'm an intermediate player, but when I try learning a song straight out of a magazine like Guitar World tab compared to from you here - it's night and day. I even have an old "Learn Rolling Stones Songs" book and DVD with the same songs you teach here and your method just blows it away. I gave the book/DVD away and it had extra songs that you don't have here. That's how bad it is. ANyway - just a big "THANKS" for sharing your craft and making my jam sessions with friends more enjoyable. The guys are always like "Where do you learn all these tunes" and I tell them the truth. If you ever travel to Chicago in whatever band you play in I would kill to catch your performance. Happy New Year and please teach some more Grateful Dead tunes. I never even liked them much until I learned Casey Jones from you (due to my jam friends being Dead Heads) and now I can't get enough of them! I blew them away with Touch of Grey yesterday... all because of you and this great site. You have a great name too. Cheers, Mike

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/10/2017 2:32 pm

Hey Mike, wow, thanks so much for the kind words! I have such a blast teaching songs on the site, so it's always awesome to hear how it's been so helpful.

Happy New Year back at you, and keep on rockin'!

Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.