Some suggestions + Missing page/song/lesson

Meridirh
Full Access
Meridirh
Full Access
01/02/2017 7:29 pm

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if this is the right place to post some thoughts for improvement :)

I noticed that after the Guitar Fundamentals courses there are only three branches to choose. Rock, Blues and Country are probably the most common paths that people choose when passing beginner level, however, wouldn't it be great to have some acoustics there as well? Almost all those lessons are based on the electric guitar and there is no encouragement to continue with the acoustic. Would it be possible to expand that list with an acoustic section or maybe a "Classical" section and "Fingerstyle" section? That would be awesome! :) You've got some very ingenious instructors here and it would be great if we, the students could also make use of such a section/path after getting the basics down.

The second issue I'm writing this post would be that I've been searching for the Guitar Tricks Halloween Special 2011 lesson (see YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfoHW_JRI64) for quite a while. However, all the links provided there as well as elsewhere on the web lead to a dead end. It seems this content was removed or deleted. Is it possible to restore these lessons ? :) That's still the most awesome halloween piece I've heard so far and it would be awesome if we could still learn it!

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,[br]Lukas

Limits are selfmade. Break beyond them!

www.meridirhproductions.com | Too old to learn multiple instruments? Let's put it to a test...

Guitar: Started January 2016

Styles/Genres I am currently studying:

- Classical Guitar

- Latin Style (Flamenco, Soleares)

- Folk Style (Pop, Celtic, Irish, Gypsi)

- (Fingerstyle) Blues

- (Fingerstyle) Jazz

# 1
Ben Martin
Administrator
Ben Martin
Administrator
01/03/2017 6:17 pm

Hi Lukas - thanks for the ideas! Some other folks have mentioned us adding an acoustic path to the Core Learning System, so it's something we are considering. I'm glad you liked those old Halloween videos on Youtube!

# 2
Meridirh
Full Access
Meridirh
Full Access
01/03/2017 8:04 pm

Hey Ben,

thank you! I'm looking forward to them being added.

How about the Halloween 2011 piece? Is there a possibility to re-upload it? (in particular the tabs)

Limits are selfmade. Break beyond them!

www.meridirhproductions.com | Too old to learn multiple instruments? Let's put it to a test...

Guitar: Started January 2016

Styles/Genres I am currently studying:

- Classical Guitar

- Latin Style (Flamenco, Soleares)

- Folk Style (Pop, Celtic, Irish, Gypsi)

- (Fingerstyle) Blues

- (Fingerstyle) Jazz

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.