View post (Met Famouse Dudes?)

View thread

nasum_human
nasum_human
07/23/2002 12:22 am
wow that's cool, I like sloan, a friend of mine introduced me to them about 6 months ago and I've been addicted ever since
Personally I've not met too many famous people, easily the most famous were slipknot, my ex girlfriend and I went to see them in early 2000, and we hung outside the venue, and they got off the tourbus for photos and autographs and I hijacked mick and talked guitars with him for over 4 hours, I got a pic of him with his finger up my ex-girlfriend's nose, and he recorded her voicemail on her cellphone too!
I met Peter from polish death metal band Vader after a gig a few years back, and I got to play onstage with Life Of Agony, my old punk band supported them when they played my home town, and they liked us so much they asked me to play Weeds with them! it was killer
Also, I sent Mikael Akerfeldt (of opeth and bloodbath) an email and he replied which was kind of cool as he is my muse!
I also Hugged lou, pete and armand of sick of it all when they played here a few years ago, I've got the pick that pete used, it has the scuff marks down one side, and a cool back alley crew dragon on it, which I'm planning on getting tattooed in a couple of places on my body!
guns dont kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they've got a gun)