Life Long Dream

Ghost1893
Ghost1893
10/07/2016 3:06 am

Good evening,
I'm new to GT, and really somewhat new to playing the guitar. I've played a little here and there between deployments, watching videos, enjoying Rocksmith, but never could really keep going. I am looking forward to the possiblility of GT not only keeping it interesting but helping me learn to actually play more than a few very basic cords. I expect to be able to pracitce about 30-60 atleast 3x a week, I am hoping that is enough to help me be a decent player. I will be practicing on my Bristol Dreadnaught and I just put a Limited Edition Les Paul Traditional PRO-II Electric Guitar layaway, with full expectations this time to be able to continue to stick with it!!
# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
10/07/2016 5:40 pm

Hi Ghost! And welcome to Guitar Tricks we're glad to have you in our community. You have a great practice schedule that will help you get in all the time you need to become a better player. Remember being consistent with your learning will help you succeed. Looks like you're already on that path. ZZSmilieZZ
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
compart1
compart1
10/11/2016 8:52 pm

Hey Ghost .
Welcome to GT.. Does your practice include using your Rocksmith..
I think you will benifit from more frequent practice..
You might put in a few 10 or 20 minute sessions, specially if you have family and/or work commitments. Keep your guitar handy. Not in your close or under a bed.. Right where you can grab it for a quick scale or chord progression..
Good luck..

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.