View post (the new Bm song)

View thread

Abadez
Abadez
09/23/2016 10:59 pm
Originally Posted by: ChristopherSchlegel
Originally Posted by: Abadez
please find my Audio clip as we discussed in the link below. its only the intro and verse and i will add on my solo part and perhaps some chords progression with my guitar, still i am revising it everyday. to check if the chords are going along together.

Sounds like you've got the beginnings of a song. The most important person to decide if the chords go together is you since you are the writer. Do you like it? If so, then starting adding a melody or a guitar part! If not, then change things around until you are satisfied. ZZSmilieZZ

Best of success with it!

ok, thanks for your reply,

i just need a little help about the song structure which i face a little bit of confusion, i will show you my parts and i need you to guide me in fixing them as in terms of a standard way, so that in the future i will be able to come up with my own style gradually, the structure is as follows:

First set or page: Bm + A + Em + Bm + A + Em + Dm + Em + F#7

Second set or page: Bm + A + Em + F#7

Third set or page: Bm + A + Em + Bm + A + Em + Dm + Em + F#7 < ( Same as 1st set )

Fourth set or page: Bm + Bm + A + A + Em + Em + D + D + F#7 + F#7

------

The change in the 2 set, i changed a little of the chords structure just to add a bit of a new taste.

--------

The last set: i made them twice so that ( I can come up with a chord progression and to give me more time to play repetitively ) as i suppose. there is a small change in the last set if you focus on it.

now, i need you to suggest me how can i build a structure for Ex. ( The intro - Verse - Chorus - Solo - Outro ) , Based on the chords as above. with a simple suggestion that could save a huge time to figure out that.

Many thanks again in advance ZZSmilieZZ