View post (My sad story id like to share)

View thread

linda p
linda p
07/21/2016 2:28 am
When I read your note my heart broke for you, I hope your getting the help you need. We have all been there CASPER but don't give up, life is worth living. I to have problems ,not exactly like yours but I have a learning disability so making the guitar work for me is such a challgene. I'm getting tested in late August for this an hoping against hope they can find something to help me. It takes me so much time to learn a song ,I get so frustrated. When it's a mental thing or brain not wking right you really feel stuck.I know what your going thru because with that comes the depression, frustration an the hopelessness. Don't give up,don't ever give up. Please feel free to message me, we can share our pain in the butt situation.
As far as getting a band together . You know how mucisians are the most undependable people I have ever meant. They have their own idea's ,their always right blah blah blah. Ya got to take it with a grain of salt. Aot of them are idiots, I've meant several,some aren't so bad but don't beat yourself up over that. My best to you KEEP PICKIN lindap