View post (back)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
07/18/2002 2:37 pm
oh ok, 13/14... that'd be second year in high school here...
Over here, we have 13 years.. but you graduate when your 18 non the less...(except if like me, you did badly... well, relativley speaking anyway, you redo the last year)...
so i'm ninteen now, and re-graduated... but it's good, cos i got to where i wanted...

THe problem of the rich having kids who also then become rich, is a problem everywhere (usually because the rich parents are better educated, and so more able to help their kids with their schooling)... it's not exclusive to the US, but the problem can be further egsasibated by private education... which i think, if became wide spread in the US , you'd litterally begin to see society head toward a cast system... This one of the MAJOR problems i have with capatilism... In theory ANYONE can become rich, but you find if parents are given the choise of paying for their childrens education, you'll see the rich kids consitantly doing better on a whole, and so really Not every one would be able to get rich, if your already rich your much more likely to become rich.
That's why i'm in favour of Capatlism WITH MORALS, kinda thing,