Been a long time...

TheElectricSnep
TheElectricSnep
05/25/2016 8:33 pm
I haven't logged into this account for an awfully long time, but here I am again. Was thinking the other day that this was the forum where I first heard of Dream Theatre and Grateful Dead and I really ought to see if it was still here...

...so I've now been playing for nearly 19 years and I think about how I signed up here just before I went to university in 2002. The guitarist I was back then? I'm not sure I know him, or his attitude or his taste in music at all. Okay, I guess I kinda do, but looking at my old posts on here is going to be like opening Pandora's box!

Anyone from those days still around? If not I look forward to meeting some new people.
'There's no such thing as bad weather, there's only the wrong clothes...'
# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
05/25/2016 8:59 pm
Originally Posted by: ^Chacron^I haven't logged into this account for an awfully long time, but here I am again. Was thinking the other day that this was the forum where I first heard of Dream Theatre and Grateful Dead and I really ought to see if it was still here...

...so I've now been playing for nearly 19 years and I think about how I signed up here just before I went to university in 2002. The guitarist I was back then? I'm not sure I know him, or his attitude or his taste in music at all. Okay, I guess I kinda do, but looking at my old posts on here is going to be like opening Pandora's box!

Anyone from those days still around? If not I look forward to meeting some new people.

Glad to see you back in the forums! The forums are a fun place to collaborate with other members and learn new things. I'm glad you found some cool bands from connecting with other members!

Haha sounds like you have some digging to do! It's always fun looking at old posts and seeing how much you have progressed. Maybe you can reconnect with some of the members you talked to in those posts? If not, we have some great active members who love to exchange tips and music!

I hope to continue seeing you around!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.