Trouble No More

SJWeissen
Full Access
SJWeissen
Full Access
05/03/2016 12:52 am
Tom,

Love the Trouble No More lesson thank you to you & the Guitar Tricks staff for putting it together! Dumb question I know there are some timing things to be worked on and tone to get just right, but for the most part this is nice one riff (2 bars) song that repeats the whole song without a ton of variation. Any reason you know that it was deiced it should be 4 guitars difficulty? It doesn't seem that difficult and there is no solo exactly. I'm just worried that there are some great tips and tricks you share that could be used by intermediate blues players that might be missed by students that are scared off by the difficulty rating.
# 1
Tom Finch
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Tom Finch
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/03/2016 1:25 am
Hi thereā€¦ you know, I think you are right in finding it odd that this song is rated at 4 guitar difficulty. Pretty easy really! Perhaps `an oversight when they listed the song, I will mention something to the team. Thanks for the mention :)

Cheers, Tom
# 2
gazstaf
Full Access
gazstaf
Full Access
05/06/2016 3:30 am
Originally Posted by: Tom FinchHi thereā€¦ you know, I think you are right in finding it odd that this song is rated at 4 guitar difficulty. Pretty easy really! Perhaps `an oversight when they listed the song, I will mention something to the team. Thanks for the mention :)

Cheers, Tom

I'd like to know how the songs are rated as well.
cheers
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.