Follow my guitar adventures on Instagram!

Anders Mouridsen
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Anders Mouridsen
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/30/2016 7:44 pm
Hey everybody,

Just a heads-up that I'm finally getting around to sharing what I'm doing on Instagram. It's been quite the year so far- We toured the US and Canada with Brad Paisley, Played on Jimmy Fallon, Ellen DeGeneres, Jimmy Kimmel, The Talk and much more.

So follow our crazy music adventure @andersmou and see what's happening.

.... I promise lots of stage and gear pics:)

All the best,
Anders
# 1
ehorne2000
ehorne2000
08/19/2016 1:48 am

Anders, Lisa said you might could point me to some songs that combine strumming and melodic picking. I would like to learn some of these kind of songs to just play stand alone with no singing.
Ed
# 2
goodguy413
goodguy413
12/18/2019 6:54 am

I am following your Instagram account from the day it was created, at least I hope I do. I am in love with your play style and guitar, love to watch you on the scene, I want to do the same but I can't play guitar at all. I don't even know how to hold the guitar. That's why I am looking for a good guitar lessons. I want to play guitar as well as you do, after that I would open my Instagram account, I've read a little about boosting accounts on this site https://igautolike.com/product/instagram-auto-comments/ now I know how to become popular on Instagram, at least at the beginning, and then I will play my own music for the whole world, I hope I will be able to do that, wish me luck, and I will wish you luck

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.