Hello from D.C.

andrewplumer
andrewplumer
02/07/2016 7:27 pm
Hello all, Andrew here. This site was recommended by my instructor, but I have found some very helpful threads so far. I have been playing for a couple years (when the career doesn't get in the way).

Looking forward to working with you all!
# 1
GT Staff
Administrator
GT Staff
Administrator
02/08/2016 6:31 pm
Originally Posted by: andrewplumerHello all, Andrew here. This site was recommended by my instructor, but I have found some very helpful threads so far. I have been playing for a couple years (when the career doesn't get in the way).

Looking forward to working with you all!

Good to have you, Andrew!
# 2
linda p
linda p
02/14/2016 8:35 am
Welcome to GT, you will not find another online guitar site better than GT. I have played on an off over many years ,I have to say I'm closer to a real guitar player than ever an I'm 66. The teachers are great ,if you don't understand something you can contact them an they lay it out . They do this string by string an chord by chord, not another site around that is as GREAT, an I say great as this one. Put this together with your private lessons an you can't go wrong. Infact you may find that you won't need a private teacher, no kidding. They have every style you could ever want to learn AN you can go from this style to that. All the teachers without a doubt will lead you where you want to go. Good luck an happy playing. lindap
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.