View post (another qeustion)

View thread

isaac_stewart
isaac_stewart
07/11/2002 5:41 am
hey ppl yes it is another question my idle is kirk hammett from metallica and i luv his solos but one problem his solos start to get slower ova the years and more into the wah-wah pedal which still sounds mint but i do hope he does get bac into speed like the kill em all album...well dats not exactly the qeustion i was afta i want to know how do u get solos eg. kirk hammetts solos to sound so good i can make solo but they usually have no style i can only make da good intros up not solos and im supposed to b the lead guitarist of my band :> i still like to experience wif my solos though mine do sound betta gradually when i make up new ones but theyre practically speed wat i do want is speed and mellowness so if any one out there can give me a hand even kirk hammett the man if he does check out dis site plzzz give me a hand im only 14 playing 4 1 1/3 years and ive already caught up 2 ppl dat hav been playing 4 4 or more years and i learnt that all it needs is PRACTISE,PRACTISE,PRACTISE mayb dats wat i shuld do wif my solos:>