Step by Step to Correct Progress

johnv31552
johnv31552
01/20/2016 2:42 am
I know some people are new and I just spent an hour or more fixing my progress so that it would register correctly on the site. For all the newbies, like myself, who just finished Fundamentals 1, I now KNOW what to do to make sure your progress gets marked correctly. When you finish a lesson, at the right side of your screen you will have a progress bar that shows 100% and under it a bar that says I'm Done. To mark your progress so it registers, click the bar that says I'm Done. It will then say: Mark it Done, and under it says Share on Guitar Tricks. You must click on I'm done a second time. When the bars read I'm Done! Not Done? that is what it should read for progress to be registered. If your two bars show 100% and the one under shows I'm done: you're NOT Done. Hope this helps. Happy to be moving on to Fundamentals 2.
# 1
GT Staff
Administrator
GT Staff
Administrator
02/10/2016 6:10 pm
Originally Posted by: johnv31552I know some people are new and I just spent an hour or more fixing my progress so that it would register correctly on the site. For all the newbies, like myself, who just finished Fundamentals 1, I now KNOW what to do to make sure your progress gets marked correctly. When you finish a lesson, at the right side of your screen you will have a progress bar that shows 100% and under it a bar that says I'm Done. To mark your progress so it registers, click the bar that says I'm Done. It will then say: Mark it Done, and under it says Share on Guitar Tricks. You must click on I'm done a second time. When the bars read I'm Done! Not Done? that is what it should read for progress to be registered. If your two bars show 100% and the one under shows I'm done: you're NOT Done. Hope this helps. Happy to be moving on to Fundamentals 2.

Thanks for the feedback on this. We're always looking for ways to improve our interface and this kind of feedback helps.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.