Moving Around Chapters or Lessons

johnv31552
johnv31552
01/19/2016 9:13 pm
I am currently in Basic Fundamentals 1, and I was trying to use the outline on the right hand side to click and move between chapters, but that doesn't seem possible. It would be good if you good click on the outline on the right and go to the chapter you need. As I looked I discovered that to do this, you have to go to History and then find the chapter you want. Is it possible to make this a fix< I think it would be easier than going to History to do it. Thanks
# 1
GT Staff
Administrator
GT Staff
Administrator
01/20/2016 5:05 pm
Originally Posted by: johnv31552I am currently in Basic Fundamentals 1, and I was trying to use the outline on the right hand side to click and move between chapters, but that doesn't seem possible. It would be good if you good click on the outline on the right and go to the chapter you need. As I looked I discovered that to do this, you have to go to History and then find the chapter you want. Is it possible to make this a fix< I think it would be easier than going to History to do it. Thanks

Hey, thanks for the feedback here. We'll take a look at this.
# 2
Ben Martin
Administrator
Ben Martin
Administrator
01/20/2016 7:59 pm
You shouldn't need to go into your history to navigate between chapters, you can use the right-hand chapter menu.

Clicking the chapter titles should expand or collapse the tutorials within each chapter, which then lets you click on a tutorial title to navigate to. Does that make sense?

Let us know if you need any further help!

Ben
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.